Guest Reservations and Accommodations
At our charming bed and breakfast, we pride ourselves on offering exceptional reservations and accommodations for a truly memorable stay.
Make your reservations for your accommodations today for your stay at Kona Bayview Inn! Are you prepared to book your accommodations at Kona Bayview Inn? Our establishment offers three well-appointed guest rooms that provide all the necessary amenities for a delightful experience, including a queen-sized bed, en-suite bathroom, ceiling fan, and a mini-refrigerator.
Immerse yourself in the enchanting spirit of the Hawaiian islands at our exquisite bed and breakfast, where you’ll be captivated by the authentic Hawaiian hospitality, complemented by extraordinary reservations and accommodations that embody the essence of aloha.
We value our guests
served on the lanai with local tropical fruits, a daily hot special, 100% Kona coffee from local farms.
Amazing Panoramic View
of the Pacific Ocean and Pele’s Garden (10 acre Macadamia Nut orchard).
is included at no additional charge and is monitored with security cameras.
Free High Speed Wi-Fi
available in guest rooms and on the lanai from Spectrum Communications.
including chairs, tawels, personal coolers, umbrella, and snorkel, fins, and mask.
About our B&B
- Room Reservations are $150 – $199 per night and do not include Hawaii excise tax of 4.19%, city tax of .25%, HI county GE tax of 3%, and transient tax of 10.25%.
- The price is for up to two people staying three or more nights.
- Breakfast is included in all room rates.
- All rooms and the lanai are non-smoking. Guests are welcome to smoke in the designated outdoor smoking area.
- No children under the age of 16 without prior arrangements.
- All minors must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
- Children are not allowed.
- A rental car is required as there is limited public transportation.
- Pets are not allowed.
- The deposit will be charged 30 days prior to arrival.
- The remaining balance is due at check-in.
- Free cancellation of your reservations up to 30 days prior to your arrival.
- A one-night deposit is charged 30 days prior to reservation. The remaining amount is due and payable upon arrival.
- Refunds for cancellations made less than 30 days prior to arrival are subject to re-booking.
Have questions on reservations and accommodations?